Glass facades are an integral part of modern architecture. With glass curtain wall construction, an ideal balance is found between aesthetic appeal and energy efficiency. Bonding the insulating glass units (IGUs) or double glazing to the window profile is the latest glazing technology for windows. By using the structural properties of the glass for the window performance, it leads to slimmer frames and state of the art energy ratings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Less material costs (up to 30%)
- Automated glazing process
- Best thermal and sound insulation
- Improvement of thermal insulating values and solar heat gains
- Increased transparency by allowing slim sash design
- Increased service life by minimized peak stress and high window stiffness
- Almost maintenance-free windows
- Durable and extremely strong
- Outstanding weathering and aging resistance
- Extremely good UV and oxidation stability
- Good chemical resistance
Malls, Corporate Buildings, Commercial Buildings.